Renaissance RPG

Back in the old times of DiVinci, sorry, he ain't here.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addie.!



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:37 am

Rules To Being An Assassin:

- Being an Assassin isn't just about killing. It's about exercising your agility, speed, stealth, and timing.
- It's also about knowing when enough is enough. Assassins NEVER kill unless the reason is valid enough, not just for revenge.
- Overkilling and needless killing will not be forgiven by the Leader. She believes in forgivness winning over revenge. She NEVER kills unless nessicary enough.
- All Assassins know each other ICly.
-Before killing ANYONE, please speak to the Leader to validate it.

Assassin List:

Leader:
Addie.!

Assassins:
CheifCool
deltadog45
Richard-Galni
peted0g7707
Ienzu

Spy/Intell:
Rooro24


Last edited by Addie.! on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mario

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:15 am

I can has, yes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addie.!



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:22 pm

DJ Twisty wrote:
I can has, yes?
You can has what? Besides cheezburger :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rooro24



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-12-24
Location : Behind you......... jk jk XD

PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 pm

Addie.! wrote:
DJ Twisty wrote:
I can has, yes?
You can has what? Besides cheezburger :3
pie! lol XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addie.!



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Rooro24 wrote:
Addie.! wrote:
DJ Twisty wrote:
I can has, yes?
You can has what? Besides cheezburger :3
pie! lol XD
Treehee :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emily
Admin
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 24
Location : I'm nowhere; I'm nothing but a figment of your imagination.

PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Nuu, tacos!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://renaissancerpg.forumotion.com
Ienzu



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Assassins kill the poeple of there town or society that have done nothing but bad for there town or even the worl an assassin would travel anywhere to kill there targets and sometimes stalk them for days gathering information before they attack. They are not actually murders or killers and killing civilians is a sin within the brotherhood or creed that assassin belongs to and will result in punishment the rule is the same if they do not follow the groups rules and or beleifs and takes matters inot there own hands. the government of the ruling country and or city will make the assassins presence known by seting up posters and putting bountys ont eh assassins making them a kill on sight target for guards and other poeple serving with the ruler of the town or city. Most assassins use a gauntlet that has a hidden blade built inot the bottom of it and some use two of them making it a double weilded hidden blade. The attire warn by an assassins is a usually a white cloak with a belt with the emblem of the creed or groups they are in they also having holsters ofr item they would need to carry and are usually trained in the art of swordsmanship, Horse riding, Knife thrwoing and other suck thing that are needed. An assassins memories needs ot be good for they need to colect much information before a kill and make there kills with stealth and swiftness if the assassin is caught during a kill then he or she would usually throw a smoke bomb kill there target and leave without being noticed. They can also disarm there opponents and use there weapons.



Just some info i picked up..Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addie.!



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Ienzu wrote:
Assassins kill the poeple of there town or society that have done nothing but bad for there town or even the worl an assassin would travel anywhere to kill there targets and sometimes stalk them for days gathering information before they attack. They are not actually murders or killers and killing civilians is a sin within the brotherhood or creed that assassin belongs to and will result in punishment the rule is the same if they do not follow the groups rules and or beleifs and takes matters inot there own hands. the government of the ruling country and or city will make the assassins presence known by seting up posters and putting bountys ont eh assassins making them a kill on sight target for guards and other poeple serving with the ruler of the town or city. Most assassins use a gauntlet that has a hidden blade built inot the bottom of it and some use two of them making it a double weilded hidden blade. The attire warn by an assassins is a usually a white cloak with a belt with the emblem of the creed or groups they are in they also having holsters ofr item they would need to carry and are usually trained in the art of swordsmanship, Horse riding, Knife thrwoing and other suck thing that are needed. An assassins memories needs ot be good for they need to colect much information before a kill and make there kills with stealth and swiftness if the assassin is caught during a kill then he or she would usually throw a smoke bomb kill there target and leave without being noticed. They can also disarm there opponents and use there weapons.



Just some info i picked up..Lol
Mhmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ienzu



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:00 pm

I applied for assassin not spy/intel Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addie.!



Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Ienzu wrote:
I applied for assassin not spy/intel Sad
-STEAMIN' mad-
FINE. You're the LAST FRICKIN' ASSASSIN I'm accepting.
NO MORE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ienzu



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Shocked Why tank you Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rooro24



Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-12-24
Location : Behind you......... jk jk XD

PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:24 pm

I is a spy/intel. and dont you forget it...


lol XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...   

Back to top Go down
 
Official Assassin List, Rules, Ext...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» IPON rating list
» Empire's Top 100 Movie Characters
» July 9th Birthday Greetings!
» Friends List "Visit" message
» Elo Stat pgn not working

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renaissance RPG :: Character Central :: City's Most Wanted!-
Jump to: