Renaissance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renaissance RPG

Back in the old times of DiVinci, sorry, he ain't here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amadeo The Indian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeyNey

NeyNey

Amadeo The Indian Empty
PostSubject: Amadeo The Indian   Amadeo The Indian Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Habbo name:Bungum.

-IC-

Name:Amadeo
Social Class:Civilian.Citizen
Pets:N/A
Family members:N/A
Dislikes: Disrespect,Betrayal,Killing
Fears:People
Personality:Sad Most Of The time,Friendly,Respectful.
Picture(optional):Amadeo The Indian American_indian

History: Living a happy life with hes friends and family in a tribe called Tainos a dark day came for Amadeo.Far in the coast of the island there was three ships arriving Amadeo The Indian Carabelas The Whole Village Got on there feet,The Workers Stopped Working and everyone ran to the coast to welcome the fellow adventurist.When the sailors and hes captain got to the island the captain gave them an order.All the of hes soldiers suddenly started to fire at us,stabbing there swords and killing everyone in there visual.The whole tribe ran across the forest others escaping on the canoes.Then the firing suddenly stopped and they started searching and taking prisoners and turning them into slaves.They found My Mom And Dad.My dad stabbed a spear into the Spaniard chest and took hes gun telling us to run.5 Spaniard Soldiers were running after us my dad tried to stall them managing to shoot one and stab another the others Shot him in the head then stabbing him till he's organs were showing.My mother and i were captured and turned into slaves.2 weeks after one of the guards was distracted me and my friend from the tribe choked him i took hes Sword and hes Mace club and my friend took hes crossbow they spotted us so he told me to run to the canoes.He started throwing rocks at em and shooting with the crossbow me running i heard a shot and yell.I knew he was dead.I Managed to escape and survive then till this day i live in a Town with no friends or food or shelter just a Foreign Indian In a Town.

Themesong(optional): Three Days Grace - Let It Die
Back to top Go down

Amadeo The Indian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renaissance RPG :: Character Central :: Male Characters-
Jump to: