Renaissance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renaissance RPG

Back in the old times of DiVinci, sorry, he ain't here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Ridiculous...

Go down 
+2
RJ Moulton
T.A.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
T.A.

This is Ridiculous... Empty
PostSubject: This is Ridiculous...   This is Ridiculous... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 pm

I like how you closed down the nobles and limited them, that was a smart move. But can i request only a certain amount of thieves? Practicly everyone is a thief, and you just end up being robbed every 5 minutes, tops. Its getting to the point when it is just unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
RJ Moulton

PostSubject: Re: This is Ridiculous...   This is Ridiculous... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:29 am

People are also trying to be like Assassins Creed, My Barbarian char survived like, five assassination attempts within an hour.
Back to top Go down
T.A.

PostSubject: Re: This is Ridiculous...   This is Ridiculous... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:57 am

I know, its just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mario

Mario

PostSubject: Re: This is Ridiculous...   This is Ridiculous... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Look, if people want to go all Assassins creed on us, kick them out to go find a AC rpg. -w- they shouldn't spam us with this creed shit, we don't want it.
Back to top Go down
Abe

PostSubject: Re: This is Ridiculous...   This is Ridiculous... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:02 pm

I can still stay a thief right? I was one of the first!
Back to top Go down
Owen-Garcia

Owen-Garcia

PostSubject: Re: This is Ridiculous...   This is Ridiculous... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Abe. stfu. Ask around. I was one of teh first theives. Plus, I had teh first IC pet wolf. But everyone steals the idea. We should limit the pet woflf thing. I started it so... -.-
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: This is Ridiculous...   This is Ridiculous... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Listen, to end this topic listen UP CLOSELY.

We are limiting Nobles so we dont have 50 people going around being filthy rich.

Assasins are banned from the rpg, we are limiting to a small amount of them.
Most of you dont know what they mean, until you learn and can rp correctly as them and use them as need be, talk to emma and she will set you up.

Thiefs are now being limited due to the capicity of people abusing it.
Too many people are going around stealing randomly, which is why we are in creasing militia capacity.

Emily has agreed to this, so please do not try to argue with me about it.

LOCKING TOPIC.. NOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Ridiculous...   This is Ridiculous... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Ridiculous...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renaissance RPG :: OOC Stuff :: Random-
Jump to: