Renaissance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renaissance RPG

Back in the old times of DiVinci, sorry, he ain't here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gustave

Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC] Empty
PostSubject: Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]   Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:38 am

:.40cal.: comes up to a group of us, and starts threatening to kill this entire village. The whole thing drags on for a few minutes, then I throw a knife into his neck, feeling threatened. Then PlayHardOrDie kicks me, claiming for it to be 'unrealistic.'

My point of view ; If I'm feeling threatened and someone threatens to destroy a village, how is it unrealistic to try to stop him?
Back to top Go down
Owen-Garcia

Owen-Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]   Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:00 am

Dude, Ryan wtf. That is SOO realistic. I mean, come on. Early Ages, a man threatens to kill you AND a village? Like youd just sit and watch. x.x
Back to top Go down
FlyingSpaceCow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]   Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Fuck you guys, you never heard the other end of this nooby ass story,

HE than offerd a peace treaty, for 7 days and we accepted, and he said it might go on for longer than that.

Than after he is about to leave fucking, Axl here biffs a knife to his throut, It's not fucking realistic, Owen, now shut up

[ Not mad just swore alot there Very Happy ]

Last edited by FlyingSpaceCow on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owen-Garcia

Owen-Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]   Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Holy fucking christ. Have a cow. I didnt hear the other side, my god. Calm your balls Ryan. x.x
Back to top Go down
Gustave

PostSubject: Re: Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]   Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 pm

FlyingSpaceCow wrote:

HE than offerd a peace treaty, for 7 days and we accepted, and he said it might go on for longer than that.

Than after he is about to leave fucking, Axl here biffs a knife to his throut, It's not fucking realistic, Owen, now shut up

[ No mad just swore alot there Very Happy ]

He ALSO said that he had a few renegade soldiers that wanted to kill us.
YOU even said that he was responsible for them.
And he wasn't "about to to leave." He was still there while you were on a kicking rampage.
Back to top Go down
FlyingSpaceCow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]   Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:17 pm

[qutoe]
Quote :
FlyingSpaceCow wrote:

[ No mad just swore alot there ]

And he wasn't "about to to leave." He was still there while you were on a kicking rampage.[/quote]

BUT, than he said they wern't his men, so your means are unrealstic.
Back to top Go down
Gustave

PostSubject: Re: Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]   Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:21 pm

FlyingSpaceCow wrote:
[qutoe]
Quote :
FlyingSpaceCow wrote:

[ No mad just swore alot there ]

And he wasn't "about to to leave." He was still there while you were on a kicking rampage.

BUT, than he said they wern't his men, so your means are unrealstic.[/quote]

He said they weren't his men maybe AFTER you started kicking me. I never saw that.
Back to top Go down
Owen-Garcia

Owen-Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]   Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Fuckin forum fighting jeebus christ... Look what ive DONE!!!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]   Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:50 am

TOPIC LOCKED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]   Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this unrealism? [OOC TOPIC]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renaissance RPG :: Staff and News :: The News.-
Jump to: