Renaissance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renaissance RPG

Back in the old times of DiVinci, sorry, he ain't here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Town Assassins

Go down 
+6
Kfc
Mario
Brandon
Liam
likeomgitspete
Addie.!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rooro24

Town Assassins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Assassins   Town Assassins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Liam wrote:
Rooro24 wrote:
Addie.! wrote:
Rooro24 wrote:
hey can I be like a reconissece person. like not kill, but getting information for the assasins. kinda like a secratary.
Of course
sweet! ^_^
Like pie

mmmmmm piiiiiiie....................
Back to top Go down
Addie.!

PostSubject: Re: Town Assassins   Town Assassins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Liam wrote:
Rooro24 wrote:
Addie.! wrote:
Rooro24 wrote:
hey can I be like a reconissece person. like not kill, but getting information for the assasins. kinda like a secratary.
Of course
sweet! ^_^
Like pie
Yum... pie...
Back to top Go down
Ienzu

PostSubject: Re: Town Assassins   Town Assassins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Habbo Name: Ienzu
Name: Enzo Espoito Esposito
Special Skills: Free Running, Pickpocketing, Horseback Riding, Climbing, Stealth, Blending, Accuracy (Throwing Knives), Swordsmanship, being anonymous, Hiding, Strategic, Inofrmation Gathering, Merchanting,
--------------------------
Why do you qualify?: I would be able to gather intell on poeple that m,y society of assassins is locked onto to kill i am great and free running and climbing and also as being a distraction i have many skills which of that an assassins needs the most and can get thorough answers fomr anyone by any means of interogation.

How many Rp lines can you do within 60 seconds?: 25+
Back to top Go down
Addie.!

PostSubject: Re: Town Assassins   Town Assassins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Ienzu wrote:
Habbo Name: Ienzu
Name: Enzo Espoito Esposito
Special Skills: Free Running, Pickpocketing, Horseback Riding, Climbing, Stealth, Blending, Accuracy (Throwing Knives), Swordsmanship, being anonymous, Hiding, Strategic, Inofrmation Gathering, Merchanting,
--------------------------
Why do you qualify?: I would be able to gather intell on poeple that m,y society of assassins is locked onto to kill i am great and free running and climbing and also as being a distraction i have many skills which of that an assassins needs the most and can get thorough answers fomr anyone by any means of interogation.

How many Rp lines can you do within 60 seconds?: 25+
GRAWR. You're the LAST FRICKIN' one to be accepted. NO FRICKIN' MORE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Assassins   Town Assassins - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town Assassins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2