Renaissance RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renaissance RPG

Back in the old times of DiVinci, sorry, he ain't here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cydonia; Assassin Leader

Go down 
3 posters

French Fries
Evil potatoes
Cydonia; Assassin Leader I_vote_lcap44%Cydonia; Assassin Leader I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Brown and crispy
Cydonia; Assassin Leader I_vote_lcap33%Cydonia; Assassin Leader I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Tasteless white filth
Cydonia; Assassin Leader I_vote_lcap0%Cydonia; Assassin Leader I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Greasy and salty
Cydonia; Assassin Leader I_vote_lcap22%Cydonia; Assassin Leader I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Addie.!

Cydonia; Assassin Leader Empty
PostSubject: Cydonia; Assassin Leader   Cydonia; Assassin Leader Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:50 am

Cydonia; Assassin Leader Img-th10

PERSONALITY;
Cydonia's kind heart wins over many more comrades. She has a very forgiving attitude, often deciding to let her opponents go free rather than kill them; often to the annoyance of everyone around her. Cydonia is usually portrayed as being good-natured, friendly, brave, and often willing to risk her life to save her friends, strangers, and even her enemies. She is angered by those who cannot understand the value and importance that comes with life. Cydonia seems to dislike titles being given to her, as she always tells the people around her she has a name, and to not give her any other title. Cydonia is occasionally shown to be fairly childish.

EARLY LIFE; (Age 12)
Cydonia, the daughter of Ischu and Mairei, was the youngest of two older brothers Isaye and Riki. Her brothers were sent to live with Ischu in the neighbouring town, and Cydonia was left to take care of her mother. They soon meet Jinbei, who is asked by Mairei to take care of Cydonia, because she had nothing to give to her. She dies minutes later and is buried by Jinbei in a meadow. Instead, Jinbei gives her to his father, Hamako. Unfortunately, Hamako hated kids with all his heart and soul, and ended up tossing her out on her behind. She didn't feel anyone would want her. Cydonia wanted her father and brothers, so she set out to find them. On her way, she is attacked by a band of theives. Hopelessly outnumbered, Cydonia tries to escape by jumping into a river. Waking up, she sees that she is rescued by her father and brothers. Cydonia had forgotten about them, but quickly realzied and learned about them. She explained Mairei was dead, and how she was given to two different homes, but tossed out by both. But, her father and brothers bring her home. She is now residing with them, and trains herself everyday to become stronger.

One day, Cydonia is out for a walk in the mountains. She soon runs into Jinbei again, who has been trying to find her since he found out she was tossed out. She tells Jinbei not to worry, that she found her father and brothers, and takes him to see them. She soon figures out Jinbei is her grandfather. After finding this out, Jinbei is invited to stay for a few days. He leaves after three days. As he is walking home, he is attacked by the same band of theives who attacked Cydonia. Cydonia shows up, and fights them. She succeeds, and Jinbei goes back to Cydonia's father to tell her about it. After her father hears this, he takes Cydonia with him and her brothers to fight in the first warthat has ever happened. They are in the war now, and Cydonia has taken down at least ten men, while her fatherand brothers take down five. After Cydonia takes down another round of ten, she remembers what her mother said "forgivness wins over revenge". She stopped, and explained to everyone she regrets what she did, and touches the enemy's hearts, and they are finally at peace. She goes to live with her father, her brothers being dead.

THREE YEARS LATER; (Age 15)
Three years after Cydonia's sorrowful past, she moved away after her father's death. She now lives in a new town. However, Cydonia is unaware that Jinbei's son, Yukimura was sent by him to find Cydonia and bring her to him. Soon, after two weeks, Yukimura finds Cydonia, but is overly aroused by her, and instead takes her hostage. Jinbei goes after Yukimura after he doesn't return. Yukimura has Cydonia tied down, and has roughly removed her clothes, and has removed his own. He procceeds to rape her. He does this very roughly, almost killing her. Jinbei runs in and violently brings Yukimura down. Cydonia quickly puts her clothing on, and stops the two. "Forgivness wins over revenge," she said to Jinbei, and tells him to let Yukimura free. He thanks Cydonia, and apologizes. He goes free, and Cydonia asks Jinbei questions.

After answering her questions, he is convinced she can manage herself, andleaves her to live life as she wishes. She reminds Jinbei to appreciate the value and importance of life. He goes back home with his son, and Cydonia sits for a while to think. She mourns her mother, brothers and father, and goes home herself.

WHERE IS SHE NOW; (Age 18)
Soon, the deaths of Cydonia's mother, father and brothers were driving her mad. Cydonia went into a deep depression. When Jinbei catches up with her again, he notices Cydonia's madness and depression. However, Jinbei cannot cure it. He can tell Cydonia, however, who killed her brothers in war. Jinbei explains they fled. Cydonia goes mad at Jinbei, and pulls a knife on him, stabbing him to death. While she is doing so, she stops after five stabs and realizes what she was doing. Jinbei forgives her, smiling up to her. Cydonia didn't understand it, and he explained that forgivness won over revenge. Because she forgave Yukimura and all the others she fought with, he forgave her. Cydonia seeks medical attention immediately, but Jinbei dies before she can get it. As Cydonia is mourning, Jinbei speaks again, in her mind. He explains her rage and depression would eventually destroy her, and she had to turn to something to lift it. She turned to Assassination, and went out to gather others who were angry, depressed, or sought out revenge. She now lives in a small town, and has indeed turned into an Assassin, and decided she would do this her entire life.

INVENTORY;
Falchion;
Cydonia; Assassin Leader A0000910

Vihuela (old-school guitar)
Cydonia; Assassin Leader Vihuel10

THEMESONGS;

(WORK IN PROGRESS)

Last edited by Addie.! on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emily
Admin
Emily

Location : I'm nowhere; I'm nothing but a figment of your imagination.

PostSubject: Re: Cydonia; Assassin Leader   Cydonia; Assassin Leader Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:17 pm

She told me before hand this would be a bunch of paragraphs and gave her the okay.
No worries.
flower
Back to top Go down
https://renaissancerpg.forumotion.com
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: Cydonia; Assassin Leader   Cydonia; Assassin Leader Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Too long Too Long Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cydonia; Assassin Leader   Cydonia; Assassin Leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cydonia; Assassin Leader
Page 1 of 1